Beautiful collectors piece
The Avro 504K was QANTAS airline's (Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Ltd) first aircraft. First flown in 1920
The Avro 504 was developed in 1913 as a military biplane by the Avro aircraft company, making it the most-produced aircraft of any kind that served in the First World War.
More than 10,000 were built from 1913 until production ended in 1940.
Each piece is hand welded and hand painted
Many items are handmade and measurements may vary slightly from actual.
Measures 50 cm
Materials: Metal Tin